Wilder Vs Fury... thoughts?

FruitySlots

Massive fight this Sunday morning...

Who is everyone going with. Would love to see old school Fury put on a boxing clinic and make life hard for Wilder. Such a tough style to fight against but does he still have it in his locker without being challenged in years in a proper fight!

Amazing offer from Bet Victor for new customers. 100/1 fury for a £1 bet. Grab it if dont have a BV account already.

100/1 fury here

My head says Wilder to win, but I still dont believe he has faced anyone of quality in that division. Fury has the ability to frustrate him, especially as Wilder is keen on a big overhand punch. Fury points could be a good shout, but he will need to survive the early onslaught.

Fury by Split decision.

First off I had Fury winning by 2 points but playing devils advocate here, I don't think the overall outcome was that mad. The knock downs meant that Fury only needed to win 3 of the other 10 rounds to get the draw and while I had Fury up, there were a few nothing rounds where a judge could have scored them to Wilder purely on aggression. That said, the Mexican's card was a fucking joke.

I fancied Wilder to win, not because I thought he'd out box Fury (Wilder's technically garbage) but I couldn't see Fury not getting clipped and didn't think he'd be able to take the power. Still can't figure out how he got up in the 12th - it was like something out of WWF with the Undertaker.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.