Jammin Jars is rubbish!!

gusyonok

ok yes I was tilted when I posted this so I thought I'd have a look again in a more objective way. From my records I can see I've bonused JJ 46 times. The biggest win has been 22x and the smallest 1.5x, an average bonus of 12.3x. So yes this game is rubbish! I also notice I have played it on 6 different sites and all stakes from 20p to £6. I reckon that is enough evidence that it is a poor game. No doubt in my mind that this and Lil Devil are the two most overrated slots around. Everybody seems to love them but they just don't pay. Yes we see those incredible huge wins but I would guess they are literally one in a million-every million spins they come up. Doesn;t change the fact that the majority of bonuses are rubbish. 

• 2 weeks later...

after my nice win on Gorilla Gold I thought I'd give this bastard slot one more chance to prove me wrong. Cost 170x to bonus and in bonus got 4 jars, got 2 together for 3 spins-total win- 8x, EIGHT X!!  I mean seriously if there is a worse slot than this around, I don't want to see it-utter utter tripe this slot is-garbage-gash!! I'm 100% done on it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...