40,000 Youtube Subs! Massive Thanks!

FruitySlots

So many highlights from some cracking streams. From scottys fox in a fish trap, the whole stream where Jamie fell off his chair to scottys rambling words when he won on fire hopper. Keep it up boys. 

Highlight of the year - hard to choose as there have been a fair few but Jamie getting tilted by raptor was priceless!  Literally - must have cost a couple of £k! 
Love u all Dxx 

One of my favourite moments was the 3 of you raving on el Toro it was so in sync it was hilarious . And josh throwing Jamie’s phone and Jamie storming off and everything Scotty has done last year hair cuts dress,s everything 😂😂

When josh and Scotty was in Ireland and you hit a big win and needed to do wagering but Scotty needed to go sleep as he had a flight at like 5am and it was like 3am and everytime he kept trying to leave josh kept doing super buys and bringing him back 😂😂😂😂

Scotty vaping up his nose, and Jamie watching with absolute hysterics. Comedy gold. Congratulations on the 40k I appreciate all you’ve done and content you’ve given us and I look forward to the journey to 80k 🤭

"Unknown" won the raffle for some swag,. Turns out Unknown is someone's actual username. He got bent, and wanted his promo freebie, and put in the chat "Fucking send it" and a legend was born. Scotty was in absolute stitches. Fucking send it. Send all the Garys.  Noses out the fish in a foxtrap for me.

Before it was how much Jamie would wind you all up doing his own thing when drunk doing live.streams, but him throwing toys out the pram after phone thrown had me laughing my head off after a few drinks