The Goonies Vs The Goonies Return! 2 Exclusive Posters To Win

FruitySlots

The Goonies return was the follow up instalment to the renowned and hugely popular original slot which provided exciting gameplay along with its very recognisable brand and theme.

Did the sequel live up to the hype?

We have managed to get our hands on 2 awesome and exclusive posters from Blueprint and are giving them away to 2 lucky winners!

IMG_3496.thumb.jpg.8f35beeea8ded70ff3897656e8c4cc7d.jpg

How to take part and win!

1 poster Winner - All you have to do is tell us which slot you prefer and why

1 poster Winner - Post a picture of any win from either of the 2 games.

We will use a random number generator to select the winners which will be done live on stream!

Competition closes 31st Oct 2021.

The first Goonies slot over the second to be honest. Liked the originality the game had when released. The new one has some weird looking character pics! 
I would put up a winning picture but can’t seem to catch a bonus or semi decent hit on either version…😢

Original goonies is my preferred choice as the return of goonies has bigger potential making it a higher volatile game which is not what goonies is about, there is plenty of higher volatile games about so there is no need to ruin a classic. I wish they had have just tweaked it a bit without increasing the win size.

Goonies return to me has to be the better one it's seems like the bonus comes in more often and pays better I also like there is different ways you can get the bonus through the green key games and last even though iv not seen it yet I do like the fact you can have a gold key for the top bonus 

I prefer the Goonies Return,  the keys are more frequent and pay way more than the original,  and it seems to bonus easier for me! First day playing I got into One eyed Willie's treasure from the booby trap bonus... paid £60 on a 20p stake... was really impressed x